2018 CFMOTO UFORCE® 500 Camo
UFORCE® 500 Camo
- High-performance CVTech drive and driven clutch
- Dumping cargo box w/ 600lb capacity and nitrogen gas spring assist lift
- Safety doors
- Ergonomic cabin design
- 14” alloy wheels
- Self-draining vinyl seat design
- 1025 lb. towing capacity
- 3000 lb. winch w/ wireless remote
- LED projector beam headlights
- Large capacity dump box with nitrogen gas spring assist lift
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Engine Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, SOHC, 4-stroke
- Engine Displacement: 495 cc
- Fuel System: Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Max Power Output: 38 hp @ 6800 rpm
- Max Torque: 32 ft. lb. @ 5800 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid cooled
- Transmission: CVTech drive and driven clutch
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheelbase: 72 in.
- Wheels (front/rear): 14 in. Cast aluminum alloy
- Suspension (front): Double A-arm independent
- Suspension (rear): Double A-arm independent with sway bar
- Shocks: Preload adjustable, oil damped
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 117 in.
- Width: 57.6 in.
- Height: 73 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10.2 in.
- Complete Weight: 1,347 lb.
- Hitch/Receiver: 2 in.
- Towing Capacity: 1,025 lb.
- Winch: 3,000 lb.
NOTES:Shown with optional equipment. WARNING: CFMOTO recreational vehicles are intended for off-road use only, and can be hazardous to operate. Read Owner’s Manual and all product labels before operating. Never operate on paved roads. Operators and passengers must wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Operators must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. Always use seat belts, cab netting and doors (if equipped). Never operate under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Avoid excessive speed and sharp turns, and never engage in stunt driving. Check state and local laws before operating on trails. Take a safety training course before operating. Contact your CFMOTO dealer for more information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4-valve, SOHC, 4-stroke
- 495 cc
- Fuel System
- Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Double A-arm independent
- Front Brakes
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-arm independent with sway bar
- Rear Brakes
- Dry Weight
- 1,347 lb.
- 72 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.2 in.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,025 lb.
- CVTech drive and driven clutch
- True Timber Camo