2018 Kohler Engine CH1000
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CH1000
- HP (kW): 37(27.6)
- Displacement (cc): 61 (999)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (90)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.1 (78.5)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 55.3 (75)
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 132 (59)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2.1 (2)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 15.3 x 19.0 x 27.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (90mm) x 3.1 in. (78.5mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 37 hp (27.6 kW)
- 55.3 ft.lb. (75 Nm)
- 15.3 in.
- 19 in.
- 27.5 in.
- 132 lb. (59 kg)