2019 Kohler Engine CH440TF
Call for Price
Command PRO gaseous fuel engines are designed to run on either gasoline, natural gas or propane. This professional line of carbureted propane and natural gas engines eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization.
- Designed to operate on gasoline, propane and natural gas fuels with installation of tri-fuel conversion kit
- Cast iron cylinder liners provide lasting durability
- KOHLER® 3-year commercial warranty
- Oil Sentry™ automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions
- Engine type: Four-cycle, tri-fuel conversion, OHV, cast-iron cylinder liner, aluminum head and crankcase
- Model: CH440TF
- HP (kW): 14(10.5)
- Displacement (cc): 24.7 (429)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (89)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Compression Ratio: 8.3:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 72.8 (33)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 1.16 (1.1)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 16.2 x 17.8 x 17.4
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, tri-fuel conversion, OHV, cast-iron cylinder liner, aluminum head and crankcase
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (89mm) x 2.7 in. (69mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 14 hp (10.5 kW)
- 16.2 in.
- 17.8 in.
- 17.4 in.
- 72.8 lb. (33 kg)