2019 Kohler Engine CV742
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CV742
- HP (kW): 25(18.6)
- Displacement (cc): 45.6 (747)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 40.8 (55.3)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 105 (48)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 20.5 x 16.2 x 19.9
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power HP (kW): 25 (18.7)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83mm) x 2.7 in. (69mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 25 hp (18.7 kW)
- 40.8 ft.lb. (55.3 Nm)
- 20.5 in.
- 16.2 in.
- 19.9 in.
- 105 lb. (48 kg)